Click for detail information
Proven rotary chuck for use in areas requiring high clamping forces, high concentricity as well as reliable long-term repeatability.
For universal use on lathes, rotary tables, dividing units, etc.
Geared scroll chucks in steel design.
- High clamping force
- Special flat design with direct mounting
- The jaws can be adjusted over the entire clamping range by turning the key. This allows workpieces with different clamping diameters to be quickly clamped
- Jaws in chuck ground out for concentricity
- With one-piece jaws or with base and top jaws
- Steel body and spiral ring die-forged
- Series-balanced and hardened