Click for detail information
Proven rotary chuck for use in areas requiring high clamping forces, high concentricity as well as reliable long-term repeatability.
Cross tenon to ISO 3442 and ASA B 5.8.
Geared scroll chucks in cast iron design.
Special !at design with direct mounting.
- Good price/performance ratio
- Special !at design with direct mounting
- The jaws can be adjusted over the entire clamping range by turning the key. This allows workpieces with different clamping diameters to be quickly clamped
- Jaws in chuck ground out for concentricity
- With one set each of one-piece outward- and inward stepped jaws
- Vibration-damping body made of special cast iron
- Spiral ring die-forged as well as balanced and hardened