Detaylı bilgi için tıklayın
Optimally suited for the rational clamping in automated work sequences.
Pneumatically actuated centering vice available in standard version.
- Compact design for best possible work area utilization
- Flexible use thanks to lateral accessibility
- High repeatability thanks to sturdy, low-backlash jaw guides and constant clamping force at same pressure
- Centric clamping of round and angular workpieces possible by using different clamping jaws
- Suitable for internal and external clamping
- Wedge hook principle with integrated pneumatic actuation
- Clamping force can be regulated by changing the pressure
Hydraulic actuation on request