Detaylı bilgi için tıklayın
Optimally suited for clamping tasks demanding through-hole, !exibility, large strokes and low frictional losses.
Angle laver power chuck with cylindrical center mount.
3-jaw version with serration (60°).
- Large through-hole
- Large jaw strokes and !exible use can be realized with angle lever system
- High ef"ciency thanks to low frictional losses (low-hysteresis chuck)
- Long service life - all moving parts are hardened and ground
- Wide guidance of base jaws
- T-slots in the chuck body
- Lubrication of the jaw guide via easily accessible grease nipples on the axes of the angle lever
Included in the scope of delivery:
Chuck, chuck and jaw mounting screws, wrench, slot nuts, 2 wrenches for the sliding sleeve (without top jaws)