Detaylı bilgi için tıklayın
Optimized for 5-axis machining.
Clamping system mechanical without power transmitter, manually operated.
Centric clamping with two moving jaws.
- Ideal guidance characteristics of the jaws thanks to patented guidance system
- Very large clamping stroke
- Open design for optimized chip !ow, which permits easy cleaning, after heavy duty machining
- Constant clamping force for every clamping operation and high clamping repeatability when a torque wrench is used
- Optimally suitable for use of SKB clawed jaws. These top jaws can securely clamp raw and sawed parts with a max. strength of up to 900 N/mm2 to a cutting depth of 2.5 mm
- Steel body hardened and ground
- Highly positioned clamping jaw
- Top spindle lying near the clamping jaws for optimal force transfer
- Long jaw guide and compact design
- Including SKB clawed jaws
- Clamping repeatability 0.02 mm