Click for detail information
For clamping tasks for internal and external clamping where the axial run-out errors of the workpiece have to be minimized.
Power chuck with draw-down and ball lock principle available with cylindrical center mount or short taper mount.
- Maximum plane-parallelism thanks to active draw-down by the jaws
- Maximum productivity thanks to long maintenance intervals - hermetically sealed against dirt and cooling water
- Consistent workpiece quality thanks to constant clamping force due to oil !lling
- Suitable for high speeds (speed-dependent centrifugal in"uences are minimized by similar mass distribution to the right and left of the ball lock)
- Ball lock principle with wedge hook system
- With !xed jaws (pendulum jaws on request)
Alternatively with swinging ball lock for clamping rough, easily deformable workpieces at six clamping points on request