Click for detail information
External clamping of round workpieces with smooth or toothed outer geometry for turning, milling, grinding and measuring operations.
Optimal on the clamping device/clamping adapted to the workpiece/machining process. Ideal for short clamping lengths.
- Sturdy clamping of the workpiece thanks to axial tension against the workpiece stop
- Quick change of collet chuck by bayonet lock
- High concentricity, axial run-out and repeatability
- High flexibility thanks to modular system
- Manual lubrication/low-maintenance
- Prepared for internal media feed-through, e.g. air and coolant
- Prepared for internal workpiece stop
- Collet chucks can be individually adapted to the workpiece
- Sealing against chips