Click for detail information
Universal gripping of round and angular workpieces with two parallel gripper "ngers for handling with robots or portals.
Available from sizes 50 to 380, each in two stroke variants. Optionally with gripping force safety device and/or dirt cover.
Fastening of the gripper "ngers via centering sleeves (included in the scope of delivery).
- High gripping force with low dead weight and compact design
- High torque support for using long gripper "ngers thanks to elongated jaw guide
- Maximum #exibility thanks to versatile connection and fastening options
- Long service life and high reliability thanks to specially ground base jaws in proven T-slot guide
- Centrically clamping in compact design made of high-strength, hard-coated aluminum alloy
- All functional parts made of hardened steel for maximum service life
- Wedge hook principle with pneumatic actuation (hydraulic actuation available on request)
- Position monitoring with inductive or magnetic position sensors
- Optionally available with FKM seals for higher temperatures up to 150°C (on request)
- Integrated purge air connection to prevent contamination