Click for detail information
Optimized for turning applications, which require extremely high clamping forces, maximum concentricity, as well as reliable long-term repeatability.
In combination with a base plate, stationary use on milling machines, dividing units and machining centers.
Key bar chuck with quick-action jaw change system.
Guaranteed maximum jaw precision as far as these are only used on the same chuck, and base and top jaws are kept screwed on for recurring work.
- Maximum clamping force thanks to key bar system
- Concentricity and axial run-out tolerance twice as exact as required in DIN precision class 1
- Very high jaw-change repeatability
- Balanced and jaws in chuck ground out for concentricity
- With jaw safeguard
- Chuck body completely surface-hardened
- Visual marking for quick jaw adjustment
- External shape incl. splash-water edge
- Fastening options for strongly stressed sliding surfaces
- Incl. safety key
- High corrosion protection