Click for detail information
Hydraulic actuation of power chucks/collet chucks with through-hole.
Hollow clamping cylinders for actuation pressures of 8-45 bar.
- Short design and low weight ensure small machine spindle load and also allow high speeds
- Thanks to the large through-hole, optimally suited for machining bar material
- Operational safety thanks to safety mechanism, guaranteed even if there is a pressure drop during spindle rotation
- Stroke control by means of inductive proximity system or linear path measuring system F90 (stroke control system not included in the scope of delivery)
- Overpressure safeguard
- Coolant collector
- Fastening from the rear with through bolts
- For its actuation, we recommend hydraulic oil H-LP 32, DIN 51525 (32 centistokes at 40° Celsius)
- Insert a !lter unit (10 μm) between the pump and control valve
- Can also be actuated during rotation
- Hollow clamping cylinders can usually only be used for horizontal machining axes
RÖHM clamping cylinders meet the testing requirements of the Employer‘s Liability
Insurance Association thanks to their safety system and stroke check