Click for detail information
For universal use on milling machines and machining centers.
Clamping system mechanical-hydraulic with power transmitter, manually operated.
- Horizontal, vertical and laterally clampable with height adjustment ±0.02
- For high reliability, long service life and high precision
- Fast clamping range adjustment via locking pins
- Sturdy, maintenance-free spindle
- Quickly exchangeable hydraulic unit
- With normal jaws and hand crank
- Locking pin is protected against dirt and chips
- Steel body with stationary clamping jaw
- Blocking mechanism for pre-clamping workpieces
- Automatic reclamping in the hydraulic unit by means of built-in disc springs
- All wear parts, especially the jaw guides, are hardened and ground
- Robust flat-trajectory guide of moving jaw