Click for detail information
Particularly suitable for use on machining centers.
Size 92 - clamping system mechanical-hydraulical with power transmitter, manually operated.
Size 125, 160 and 200 - clamping system mechanical-mechanical with power transmitter, manually operated.
- Horizontal, side or in connection with a base plate vertical mounting, for example as DUO clamping tower (back to back)
- Sturdy chip protection prevents chips from penetrating
- Drive spindle with clamping force presetting
- Clamping surface for clamping claws
- Central lubrication of guides and spindle thread
- Thread for fastening angle drive
- Sturdy steel body and all guides are hardened and ground on all sides
- Long clamping slide with cross slots, hardened on all sides, functional surfaces ground
- Threaded bores for taking up all RÖHM "at clamping jaws with jaw width 125/160 mm