Click for detail information
Optimized for the machining of irregularly shaped workpieces.
Face spiral chucks in steel design with which irregularly shaped workpieces can be aligned via adjusting spindles.
- Exact alignment of irregularly shaped workpieces
- Jaws centrically clamping and individually adjustable
- Die-forged spiral ring, series-balanced and hardened
- Jaws in chuck ground out for concentricity
- With one set each of base and reversible jaws
- Clamping wrench
- Dimensions and take-ups in acc. with DIN 6351
- Hardened spiral ring
- Die-forged steel body