Detaylı bilgi için tıklayın
Optimized for !exible clamping tasks on machining centers and other production systems.
3-sided set-up: bottom side, front side, lateral side.
Size 92 - clamping system mechanical-hydraulical with power transmitter, manually operated.
Only approx. 1 1/2 crank turns at max. clamping force.
- High repeatability of 0.01 as well as a constant clamping force for every clamping operation
- No overload of the vice at max. clamping force
- Self-locking force transfer
- The clamping thread of the spindle is protected from dirt and chips in every basic jaw position
- With grease nipples installed on both sides, that all guides and the spindle thread can be lubricated quickly and easily
- Clamping force pre-setting with blocking mechanism
- Double clamping with two moving clamping jaws (left/right thread) and a stationary center jaw
- Steel basic body as well as all guides hardened and ground on all sides.
- Fastening only possible with clamping claws
- Thread for fastening angle drive