Click for detail information
Optimized for machining workpieces which must be produced with maximum concentricity.
Can be universally used, but is especially advantageous on turning and grinding machines as well as dividing units.
Face spiral chuck in steel design, with which the workpiece can be adjusted very sensitively to the desired concentricity via 3 tangentially arranged adjusting spindles.
- Radial fine adjustment for maximum concentricity
- Repeatability 0.015 mm
- Adjusting accuracy within 0.005 mm
- Precision adjustment without opening the mounting screws
- Jaws in chuck ground out for concentricity
- With one set each of turning and drilling jaws
- Hardened adjusting spindles, as well as their support surfaces
- Hardened spiral ring
- Steel take-up "ange