Click for detail information
Electrical actuation of power chucks without through-hole.
Clamping cylinder with feed-through Ø 11 mm for coolant or other media.
- Energy-efficient, since energy is only required during the clamping and unclamping operation
- Flexible use thanks to optimal stroke and force control option (force change, even during rotation)
- High precision thanks to low thermal in"uences
- Low-maintenance and environmentally friendly thanks to omission of hydraulic components
- Increase in operational safety and quality thanks to constant monitoring of the clamping status
- Standard spindle mounting from the rear (other spindle "ange on request)
- Motor mount must be fastened to the machine
- Possible attachment of rotary feed-throughs
Scope of delivery:
Mechanical electric clamping cylinder, incl. stroke and force sensor, stationary motor mount, incl. connection components of the toothed belt drive
Servo motor, control unit, servo amplifier, set of cables and electronic accessories must be ordered separately.