Click for detail information
For the rational turning of workpieces on its entire length without reclamping with max. precision.
Basic body with morse taper and hydraulic pressure compensation.
Clamping circuit Ø 8-80 mm.
Workpiece weight max. 100 kg.
- Constant clamping force thanks to hydraulic pressure compensation, even for uneven workpiece faces
- Stable and constant workpiece length stop on the front side thanks to resilient centre point
- Maximum concentricity of up to 0.015 mm
- Maximum !exibility thanks to universal exchange of driving disc and centre point
- Guide value for axially permissible total load on 3 support pistons: 20.000 N