Detaylı bilgi için tıklayın
Simple clamping principle for external clamping of bars, pipes and shafts, as well as flange-type workpieces where the axial run-out errors of the workpiece have to be minimized.
Collet pin system with cylindrical center mount.
- Maximum plane-parallelism thanks to active draw-down using axially movable draw rod studs
- Easy adaptation to various workpiece diameters thanks to interchangeable clamping inserts
- Insensitive clamping system thanks to simple setup, allows machining at maximum speeds
- Power transmission directly from the piston to the draw rod studs
- Clamping inserts hardened, adapted to the workpiece diameter