Click for detail information
Electrical actuation of power chucks/collet chucks with through-hole.
Hollow clamping cylinder with bar through-hole up to 67 mm.
- Energy-efficient, since energy is only required during the clamping and unclamping operation
- Flexible use thanks to optimal stroke and force control option (force change, even during rotation)
- High precision thanks to low thermal in"uences
- Increase in operational safety and quality thanks to constant monitoring of the clamping status
- Low-maintenance and environmentally friendly thanks to omission of hydraulic components
- Stroke sensor outside of dirty area to reduce error susceptibility
- Coolant collector
- Standard spindle fastening: EHS-37 from the rear, EHS-67 from the front (other spindle "anges on request)
- Motor mount must be fastened to the machine
Scope of delivery:
Mechanical electric clamping cylinder, incl. stroke and force sensor, stationary motor mount, incl. connection components of the toothed belt drive
Servo motor, control unit, servo ampli!er, set of cables and electronic accessories must be ordered separately