Click for detail information.
For the rational turning and milling of workpieces on its entire length without reclamping with max. precision.
Basic body with morse taper and mechanical pressure compensation.
Clamping circuit Ø 8-80 mm.
Workpiece weight max. 100 kg.
- For turning and milling in one set-up
- Compensating driving disc, radially backlash-free
- Maximum concentricity of up to 0.01 mm
- Stable and constant workpiece length stop on the front side thanks to resilient centre point
- Maximum !exibility thanks to universal exchange of driving disc and centre point
- Guide value for axially permissible total load on 3 support pistons: 9000 N