Click for detail information
Internal clamping of round workpieces. Turning, milling, grinding and toothing operations, as well as for balancing and measuring.
Rotational machining with adaptation to CAPTIS-D, CAPTIS-A.
Stationary machining with adaptation to CAPTIS-MS.
Ideal for clamping in through-holes.
Manual with adaptation to CAPTIS-MS.
Force-actuation with adaptation to CAPTIS-D, CAPTIS-A.
- Short setup and non-productive times thanks to great expansion of the segment sleeves
- Vibration damping due to high vulcanized rubber component of the clamping sleeves
- Sturdy clamping of the workpiece thanks to axial tension against the workpiece stop
- Fast change of segment sleeves thanks to central clamping screw
- High concentricity, axial run-out and repeatability
- Innovative quick-change function for fast retro!tting from external to internal clamping
- Identical change parts as for standard segment clamping mandrel ABSIS