Click for detail information
Optimal for the end machining of large and long pipes, e.g. for the oil and gas industry (especially as front and rear chuck).
Power chuck with integrated pneumatic cylinder and cylindrical center mount.
3-jaw version with serration (90°).
- Extra-large through-hole
- Can be easily exchanged with manual clamping chuck
- Compact system dimensions because it is self-contained
- Unobstructed bore through spindle thanks to omission of the draw tube
- Clamping and unclamping only when spindle at standstill
- Wedge hook system with integrated clamping cylinder
- Control valves maintain the clamping pressure during machining
- Short clamping cycle thanks to rapid and clamping stoke (optionally)
- Permanent monitoring of the clamping pressure while machining (optionally)
Other versions on request: e.g. front-end chucks for compensating clamping