Click for detail information
Hydraulic actuation of power chucks (full or partial hollow clamping).
Clamping cylinders without through-hole for actuation pressures from 8-80 bar.
- Compact design and low mass moment of inertia for low machine spindle load
- Operational safety thanks to safety mechanism, guaranteed even if there is a pressure drop during spindle rotation
- Flexible use thanks to possible horizontal or vertical installation position
- Stroke control by means of inductive proximity system or linear path measuring system F90 (stroke control system not included in the scope of delivery)
- Through-hole for media feed-through
- For its actuation, we recommend hydraulic oil H-LP 32, DIN 51525 (32 centistokes at 40° Celsius)
- Insert a filter unit (10 μm) between the pump and control valve