Click for detail information
Universal gripping of round and cylindrical workpieces with three centrically arranged gripper !ngers for handling with robots or portals.
Available from sizes 64 to 160, each in two stroke variants. Optionally with gripping force safety device and/or dirt cover.
Fastening of the gripper !ngers via centering sleeves (included in the scope of delivery).
- High gripping force with low dead weight and compact design
- Maximum "exibility thanks to versatile connection and fastening options
- Long service life and high reliability thanks to specially ground base jaws in proven T-slot guide
- Centrically clamping in compact design made of high-strength, hard-coated aluminum alloy
- All functional parts made of hardened steel for maximum service life
- Wedge hook principle with pneumatic actuation
- Optional inductive and magnetic position sensors
- Optionally available with FKM seals for higher temperatures up to 150°C (on request)
- Integrated purge air connection to prevent contamination