Detaylı bilgi için tıklayın
Premium power chucks with through-hole for maximum speeds with simultaneously low centrifugal force losses.
Power chuck available with cylindrical center mount or short taper mount.
3-jaw version with serration (90°) or tongue and groove.
2-jaw version with serration (90°).
- Low centrifugal force losses and high speeds thanks to special wedge hook system with annular piston
- Larger than average through-hole for wide range of workpieces
- Maximum precision thanks to rigid chuck construction
- If necessary quick conversion to a different spindle nose by simply exchanging the centering adapter
- Universal construction of the piston connection (piston does not project into the spindle bore area, even with the piston position moved back)
- Long jaw guide
- Clamping inserts can be used for bar machining (special version)
Included in the scope of delivery:
Chuck, chuck and jaw mounting screws, mounting wrench, slot nuts (without top jaws)