Click for detail information
For universal use on milling machines and machining centers.
Clamping system mechanical-hydraulic with power transmitter, manually operated.
- Horizontal, vertical and laterally clampable with height adjustment ±0.02
- Sturdy, maintenance-free spindle
- Additional stepped jaws or special form jaws can be fastened to the surface of the stationary and moving jaw
- Drive spindle is protected against dirt and chips
- Large clamping range
- Short version of moving jaw (made of steel) results in short design length, even for max. clamping width
- With angle drive
- Steel body with stationary clamping jaw, uniformly forged into the die
- Automatic reclamping in the hydraulic unit by means of built-in disc springs
- All wear parts, especially the jaw guides, are hardened and ground
- Robust !at-trajectory guide of moving jaw
- With normal jaws and hand crank